[ic] Admin wizard launch & preview - (IC Newbie)

Patricia interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue May 14 11:05:01 2002

I actually am experiencing a port 80 error when try to preview or
launch interchange after the Wizard. I had for a short time another
individual in my server. I  now am not sure if they chmode on my
IC install files. My previouse cart was sucessfully launched using
wizard. I realize I could edit the Spreadsheet  edit: Variable directly
but I am concerned on my payment module for verisign since it
uses port 80.  Unfortunatly I do not have the original install log or I
have not located it. Any comments?

Thanks - Interchange newbie
patricia :)

-- Strictly Sport Accounts & Web Manager