[ic] Problem installing on Mandrake 8.2

Christopher Snow interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue May 14 15:21:01 2002

Fair enough.

I think I've missed something though (please bear with me, I'm new to
interchange - and so far I think it's great!).  I was under the impression to
install interchange, root access to the server is required.  If not, does
this mean that interchange can be hosted with any ISP that just allows perl
cgi scripts?  If this is the case, how do I ensure all required perl modules
are installed?

Thanks,

Chris