[ic] Interchange & PostgreSQL - More detail

Rene Hertell interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue May 14 17:00:01 2002

> Sounds like you are unable to connect to the server with DBD.
>
> First is it installed? Have u insured that it is working?
>
> Is postgresql on the same machine as interchange or other? Are
> you passing a
> "-i" when starting the postgresql server? If you have a two server setup,
> have you set up the "pg_hba.conf" file? Should be a line in there

I just had problems to connect to an Postgresql server with an other app,
and I got it to work by adding tcpip_socket = true in the postgresql.conf
file (/var/lib/pgsql/data/postgresql.conf on an rh 7.2 box) and restarting
the server.

René