[ic] CCS vs. font tags

Paul Jordan interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue May 14 20:46:01 2002

> > Which do you guys use?

Well, I mostly use CSS, However I need to look into something. I *thought I
knew how CSS worked, but I just noticed if I use Nestcape 4.7 with
Javascript turned off, My CSS fails. Even if I copy the CSS right into the
page. I am busy right now, but when I get a chance I am going to look into
it further. AFAIK CSS is not dependant on Javascript, but we will see.

What I am getting at is for a quick fix I had to <noscript> <font...>
</noscript> tags in some important places.

Said that, CSS is by far easier to manage, implement and maintain.

Paul