[ic] images not working in ssl

AirDelights.com interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed May 15 12:56:59 2002

I just activated the secure server feature in Interchange and when I go to
checkout, the pictures are not there. I'm guessing the https server is
pointing to a different folder than the http one is.  Anyone have any
sugestions on how to make the pictures work in the ssl?  My catalog.cfg has
the following code:
# The URLs which are written to refer back to our catalog.

ParseVariables  Yes

VendURL    http://__SERVER_NAME____CGI_URL__
SecureURL  __SECURE_SERVER____CGI_URL__

ifndef SECURE_ENABLE
SecureURL  http://__SERVER_NAME____CGI_URL__
endif

# Set the image path for relative images
ImageDirSecure https://__SECURE_SERVER_NAME____IMAGE_DIR__/
ImageDir          __IMAGE_DIR__/
ImageDirInternal  http://__SERVER_NAME____IMAGE_DIR__/

Is the catalog.cfg configured correctly?  is there a seperate folder for
images in ssl?  if so, which folder do I put the images in to work?

Hope someone can help me with this.
thank you!
steve@airdelights.com