[ic] Data validation using mv_click

Tim Nelson interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri May 17 08:12:00 2002

http://interchange.redhat.com/cgi-bin/ic/docfly.html?mv_arg=ictemplates10%2e03

http://interchange.redhat.com/cgi-bin/ic/docfly.html?mv_arg=ictemplates07%2e00

> --
> Bill Carr
> Worldwide Impact
> bill@worldwideimpact.com
> 413-253-6700

Thanks again Bill !

Last question is how do I trigger the failure
from perl... say the "code" field must exist
in another table, I find it doesn't.. now how I
set the error message and force the error
to happen in the profile.  Clearly, there is
a bunch of straightforward conditions
profile logic can handle, but I don't see
how to do this.
Thanks for your patience :-)