[ic] IC Setup/Consultation

Pak interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri May 17 17:04:00 2002

 I'm looking for a qualified/experienced person to
help deploy Interchange for my organization.

 I've got the basic setup working with the demo catalog.

 I simply don't have the time to deploy as quickly as we
would like. Therefore we are willing to pay a flat fee or
hourly fee for help customizing IC to work for our company.

 Main duties would include setting up a catalog/database(Mysql)
with the format our products require. Content design etc is
optional as I have already become familiar with the layout,
color schemes etc.

 Full offsite access would be granted through IC Admin, ftp, Ssh
etc.

 Fully working IC websites as references preferred.

 To Interchange-users-admin: If this post is in poor taste or
irrelevant for this list, my apologies, I just thought this would
be the best place to find experienced people to help.

Anyone interested please contact me directly at this email and
we can exchange phone numbers.

Pak

pak@unholy.net