[ic] email tag for ship_notice CHANGED:[if value email_copy ...] on ship_notice [SOLVED]

Aaron Hazelton interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri May 17 18:54:01 2002

For anyone that is interested... Here's the outcome:

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) wrote:
> "Aaron Hazelton" <aaronmail@hazenet.net> writes:
>

> [...]
>
> > [loop prefix=user search="
> > 		fi=userdb
> > 		st=db
> > 		sf=username
> > 		se=[loop-data transactions username]
> > 		ml=1000
> > 		rf=email_copy
> > "]
> > [if value "[loop-data userdb email_copy]" eq 1]
> > Email...plain text...
> > [elsif value "[loop-data userdb email_copy]" eq 2]
> > Email ...html format....
> > [/elsif]
> > [/if]
>
> Probably there need to be a closing [/loop].

I already did, I just forgot to type it...

> The other thing is that
> you choosed prefix=user, so within the loop you need to use
> [user-data userdb email_copy] etc. The next thing your if's are
> wrong. Please read the docs.
>
> Ciao
>         Racke
>
> --
> Think of it !

BTW, this works, but if im still off, someone please tell me!

New code in the 'ship_notice' file:

[perl arg=scratch]
        $Config->{NoSearch} = '';
        return '';