[ic] Can't connect to path of cgi-bin/catalog

Julia Jacobs interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat May 18 10:44:01 2002

Well I spent a full day trying to update my Interchange foundation catalogs
and install new ones on my Red Hat 7.3 box from v. 4.8.3 to 4.8.5.  For the
life of me I cannot get mydomain.com/cgi-bin/mycatalog/admin/index.html to
show up on one of the foundation type catalogs.  According to the error_log
in /var/log/httpd/ its trying to access /var/www/cgi-bin/mycatalog when it
should be trying to get it at /var/www/html/mywebsitedir/cgi-bin/mycatalog/
and I can't for the life of me figure out why.  I ran makecat twice, went
over /var/lib/interchange/mycatalog/catalog.cfg with a fine tooth comb.
Took a good hard look at /etc/interchange.cfg but to no avail.  The
error.log in /usr/lib/interchange/ does not give me any clues.  The
httpd.conf is set up properly, as it was before!  There are no apparent
mySQL errors.  Just when I try to go to that page I get:

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi-bin/mycatalog/admin/index.html was not found on this
server.

Apache/1.3.23 Server at mydomain.com.com Port 80

I checked the preferences and compared them to other Interchange foundation
catalogs which had no problems bringing up the admin/index.html page.    I
am at a loss.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Julie the beat, whipped one.
--