[ic] Custom Shipping woes

Bill Shupp interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon May 20 09:42:00 2002

Hello all,

After following tips from others on the list, I have added Priority Mail
shipping to my foundation based store, but still can't get anything to
show up in the "Shipping Method: " menu at checkout.  Here's how I have
it configured:

In catalog.cfg:

UpsZoneFile   products/450.csv

In shipping.asc:

uspspm  USPS Mail       weight  0       0       e Nothing to ship!
{'PriceDivide' => "1",'ups' => "0",'ui_ship_type' => "weight",}
uspspm  USPS Mail       weight  0       70      u Priority [value
name=zip filte
r=digits default=35901]         {'PriceDivide' => "1",}
uspspm  USPS Mail       weight  70      999999  e @@TOTAL@@ lbs too
heavy for US
PS Mail {'PriceDivide' => "1",}

(http://shupp.org/interch/shipping.asc)

Priority.csv:

(http://shupp.org/interch/Priority.csv)

450.csv:

(http://shupp.org/interch/450.csv)

And here are the Shipping entries of variable.txt:

SHIP_DEFAULT_MODE       uspspm  Shipping
UPS_ORIGIN      94502   Shipping
UPS_COUNTRY_FIELD       country Shipping
SHIP_DEFAULT_ZIP        61821   Shipping
SHIP_DEFAULT_COUNTRY    US      Shipping
UPS_MODES       uspspm  Shipping
FEDEX_MODES             Shipping
UPS_POSTCODE_FIELD      zip     Shipping

Thanks in advance for *any* and *all* ideas!

Cheers,

Bill Shupp