[ic] ActionMap name

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon May 20 11:00:00 2002

"Rene Hertell" <interchange@hertell.com> writes:

> Hi!
>
> Is it possible to use different names for one ActionMap?
>
> eg.
> ActionMap news nachrichten uutisia nyheter <<EOR
> EOR
>
> This doesn't work, but is there any other way in doing it except having 4
> different specifications?

- you can use a GlobalSub and then: ActionMap news global_sub etc.
- you can use an UserTag and call the user tag from any ActionMap
- you can mangle $Config->{ActionMap} in an Autoload routine

Ciao
        Racke

--
Free resources for Interchange programming NOW !!!
Don't hesitate to contact me if you need my professional help.