[ic] Using Mozilla 5.0 - strange things happening with my from

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue May 21 04:25:01 2002

Alma Nuker <alma@youramigo.com> writes:

> >We use Mozilla all the time; it is **important** to use the latest
> >greatest version.  There is no such thing yet as "stable" mozilla.
> >If it works with the other browsers and passes weblint, etc... then
> >you are probably ok.
>
> Thanks for your help. It works with other browsers and it is not
> problem, but I also have to make it work with Mozilla since few people
> in my company use Mozilla ???
>
> Has anyone had similar propblems before ???
>
> Thanks a lot.

Have you checked your SQL server log file for queries if Mozilla has
been used ?

Ciao
        Racke

--
Free resources for Interchange programming NOW !!!
Don't hesitate to contact me if you need my professional help.