[ic] I found another permissions bug in the UI...

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue May 21 04:26:04 2002

John Beima <jbeima@palb.com> writes:

> G'Day Folks,
>

> I have found another permissions bug in the UI.
>
> If a UI user does not have "Super User" status, when they go to the Reports
> area, they get an error page instead...
>
> This is because first page "orderstats" is looking for an access variable called
> "report" to be set. However the permissions editor doesn't ever set it. It sets
> on called "stats", which I can't see where that one is used with a quick look.
>
> So what you need to do is add the word "report" to the space seperated list in
> the "yes_functions" column of the access.asc file.

I fixed that in CVS. Thank you for your bug report !

Ciao
        Racke

--
Free resources for Interchange programming NOW !!!
Don't hesitate to contact me if you need my professional help.