[ic] Using Mozilla 5.0 - strange things happening with my from

Tue May 21 20:15:00 2002

On Wed, May 22, 2002 at 09:06:08AM +0930, Alma Nuker wrote:
> > Have you checked your SQL server log file for queries if Mozilla has
> > been used ?
> >
> > Ciao
> >        Racke
>
> I have Racke and there is nothing in there. I am using mysql, and have
> chacked both mysql.err and mysql.log and there is nothing in them.
>
> Any other ideas.
>
> Also I have checked both apache and interchange logs just to make sure
> that nothing in there is wrong either. All seems OK.

<BOFH>
There is a process to troubleshooting.

IS there anything there at all?  Do apache logs show the requests?
"Nothing wrong" does not answer that.  What do they show?  What
is the return status?

The first class I give interns is "what do the logs show".  Nothing
is not in and of itself an answer, though it might be a clue.  :-)

Include the relevant logs here.

</BOFH>

give a man a fish...
wrap it in server logs and he will find the answer.