[ic] error in configuration after running makecat

Jon N. Brelie interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu May 23 08:37:01 2002

	Nope.  That didn't do it.  I changed everything I could think of
to be owned by interch, but it still doesn't load properly.   I still get
the error in configuration message.

--

 Jon N. Brelie
 Information Systems Manager