[ic] Problems with Payflow Pro

Josh Lavin interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu May 23 13:19:00 2002

Hello,

I'm running Interchange 4.8.3 on a FreeBSD virtual server.

I installed Verisign's Payflow Pro BSDi version, according to the
directions found in the Signio.pm and Dave Totten's email:
http://interchange.redhat.com/archive/interchange-
users/2001/msg09226.html

Currently, when running a test transaction, (I have the debug stuff on),
I get "(signio) Charge error:  Reason: . Please call in your order or
try again." Here's the icdebug:
Abort trap
Vend::Payment:debug: signio decline=34304 result:
Vend::Payment:debug: signio decline=134 result: {
   'pop.error-message' => 'Charge error:  Reason: . Please call in your
order or
try again.',

But, then I tried to run the test script from Verisign, and got:
$ ./test.sh
  ***> Performing 'pfpro' binary test transaction.....
ELF binary type "0" not known.
Abort trap
Done with 'pfpro' binary test transaction...

What is wrong here?

I noticed Verisign said you had to set the PFPRO_CERT_PATH environment
variable to your path_to_interchange/lib/certs directory. I typed this
in my shell (setenv ...), but it didn't help the test script. Where do I
set this variable?

Thanks!

Josh