[ic] checkout.html timout error - found code

Steve Graham interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu May 23 14:01:01 2002

>From: Ed LaFrance <edl@newmediaems.com>
>To: interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
>Subject: Re: [ic] checkout.html timout error - found code
>Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 08:16:55 -0700
>
>At 02:50 PM 5/23/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>>I found the code which is causing checkout.html to timeout:
>>

>><SELECT NAME=mv_shipmode>
>>      [shipping
>>        label=1
>>       mode=|[data table=country key='[default country US]'
>>col=shipmodes]|
>>             ]
>>      </SELECT>
>>
>>Here is the data in the US row of Country table:
>>US 0  US 1DA 2DA GNDCOM United States USA 840
>>

>>everyhting else in checkout.html is working fine.
>>
>>This code looks like it is getting International shipping information. Any
>>suggestions here?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Steve

I removed 1DA and 2DA from the shipping options and it calculates correctly
for GNDCOM.
I read here:
http://interchange.redhat.com/archive/interchange-users/2001/msg08386.html

that there was a change in the CVS recently regarding 1DA etc.. - could
there have been an uninitended side effect?

-Steve