[ic] log create=1 overwrites!! what is that about?

Paul Jordan interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu May 23 14:57:00 2002

I have implemented Russ Manns "refer to a friend". Very cool, and works
great!

I have a problem, it is not big, and not a priority but if someone has an
answer, it would be much appreciated, for I have spent a couple hours on it
already.

I have read the archive and docs. It seems around 4.0 there was some
glitches with the [tag op=log] VS [log] situation. From what I read, the
[log] tag takes a create argument, but when I use it, it chooses to
overwrite my log entirely, every time.

[log file=products/email_friends.txt type=txt interpolate=1 create=1][tag
time]%A, %d. %B, %Y  %H:%M:%S[/tag]	[value email]	[value friend1_email]
[value item_code][/log]

When I take create=1 out, everything is fine. My error log shows nothing.
Anybody know what the deal is?

4.8.3

TIA

Paul