[ic] log create=1 overwrites!! what is that about?

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu May 23 15:49:01 2002

Paul Jordan <paul@gishnetwork.com> writes:

[...]

> I thought that IC would "create" the file, if it did not already exist, and
> if it did already exist, then it would simply append the new data.
>
> Am I wrong in thinking that?

As I read the code, create=1 creates a new file even if there is one
and without that it simply appends the new data.

Ciao
        Racke

--
Free resources for Interchange programming NOW !!!
Don't hesitate to contact me if you need my professional help.