[ic] Customers.HTML Crashes With Large UserDB

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri May 24 13:43:01 2002

Mike Heins <mike@valuemedia.com> writes:

[...]

> Actually, if you set the LARGE parameter for the database table in
> question, and change the "Customers" menu item to point to admin/flex_select
> with a table of userdb, I believe it does that automatically. It may not
> be in 4.8, but it is in 4.9 for sure.
>
> 	Database userdb LARGE 1
>
> then in icmenu:
>
> 	code: 0002
> 	mgroup: Top
> 	name: Customers
> 	page: admin/flex_select
> 	form: mv_data_table=userdb
>
> To make this work in all situations, you can instead override
> admin/customer.html with a flex_select version hard-coded to have userdb
> as the table.

AFAIK it works in 4.8, because I fixed an error in this code for one
of my customers.

Ciao
        Racke

--
Free resources for Interchange programming NOW !!!
Don't hesitate to contact me if you need my professional help.