[ic] (no subject)

Rick Eicher II interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun May 26 10:37:01 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "mikey dowell" <kcarthouse@hotmail.com>
To: <interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2002 9:19 PM
Subject: [ic] (no subject)

> I am starting my own on-line business and want to make sure this is the
best
> for me. I am running Win XP. Does it cost any money to download?  What is
> the difference between the cross-platform, Red Hat Linux, and Debian
> GNU/Linux versions of Interchange? And which one do I use?
You will need to have a linux box to run interchange. The install the
"package" that is meant for  your distribution.

You should look at haveing someone host this for you. At least till you
learn linux and get your bussiness started. My self along with many others
on this list would be happy to help you with this.

Rick Eicher II
www.pbol.net