[ic] Canadian shipping woes.

Kari Suomela interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun May 26 16:40:00 2002

Wednesday May 08 2002 15:25, Honest to Goodness wrote to All:

 HG> CPC_HELOISE. A good sample request is
 HG> here: http://206.191.4.228/ServerV3/HTTPInterface.html

Got that, but how/where do I apply it?

 HG> Next you need to put this usertag canpo.tag where it can be global
 HG> and

Working ok.

 HG> In /pages/ord/checkout.html you need to insert this perl block:

 HG> [perl subs=1 global=1]

Got this working so-so. Having trouble inserting it into the correct
location in the page. I suppose the current shipping choices need to be
rmoeved?

 HG> Now you have to alter your products.txt or file database and add
 HG> columns named: length, width and height and make sure there is
 HG> weight
 HG> as well. Enter data for these values for each of your products.

Done.

 HG> You have to add 4 shipping routes, or 7 if you get an expedited
 HG> account from CanPost. Here are the 4 routes:

 HG> 1CAN1 Priority Courier    Formula     $Scratch->{can1}

This may be a stupid question, but WHERE do I add these?

 KS

   KARICO Business Services
   Toronto, ON Canada
   http://www.karico.ca

   Improve your golf game - get the Pocket Pro: http://posdisplay.ca

... Everyone hates me because I'm paranoid.