[ic] MailOrderTo

S. Wong interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon May 27 00:18:01 2002

Hello.

I need some help.  I have created a 2nd foundation demostore [called it
demostore2] (want reports prepopulated) after I upgraded from 4.8.3 to 4.8.5.
The makecat does everything and when I restart interchange, I get the error ....

[root@dilbert demostore]# su -c "/usr/local/interchange/bin/interchange -r"
interch
Killing Interchange server 15638 with TERM.
Low traffic settings.
Calling UI......UI is loaded...
Interchange V4.8.5
Configuring catalog demostore...Using MySQL,
DSN=dbi:mysql:test_foundation...done.
Configuring catalog demostore2...demostore2 config error: Please specify the
MailOrderTo directive in the configuration file 'catalog.cfg'

demostore2: error in configuration. Skipping.
demostore2: config error. Skipping.
Interchange server started in INET and UNIX mode(s) (process id 15649)

I took a look at the catalog.cfg in /usr/www/store/demostore2 and see that
catalog.cfg has a MailOrderTo entry setup as __ORDERS_TO__  which I change to my
e-mail address and still, the same problem.  Prior to changing it, I made a diff
of catalog.cfg between demostore2 and demostore and the only diff was the SQLDSN
variable which is ok right?

I'd appreciate any help.  Thanks.
--
Ciao ?:-)