[ic] MD5 hex

Jonathan Clark interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon May 27 06:50:01 2002

> I'm using IC 4.8, so I've done:
> md5hash.tag file and I put it in my usertag directory,
> I restated interchange
> I put in a page something like
> [md5hash]abc&def[/md5hash]
> but if I go to see the page I see
> [md5hash]abc&def[/md5hash]
>
> My error log are clean.
>
> My MD5 is Digest::MD5 (v2.13).
> any idea where I wrong?
> Thanks a lot

Firstly, please don't top-quote. Your reply should be in the context of the message.

Now, as you can see [md5hash] this means that interchange does not have your usertag compiled in. This is because either:

1) Your usertag has an error in it and ic has rejected it. If this is the case you will get an error in the glogal error log file.
2) Your usertag directory has not been set to be included during interchange restart.

If you have checked _both_ error logs then this excludes (1).

Are there other usertags in the directory which do work? Maybe you could create a simple usertag to test the directory out.

Jonathan
Webmaint.