[ic] How do I modify the layout of the date-widget in the UI?

Paul Jordan interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue May 28 13:39:01 2002

> > I realize that in the db it is now stored yyyymmdd as opposed to
> > (mm-dd-yyyy), but I don't know, it still works in UI even though
> > UI displays
> > mmddyyyy. UI does some switcharoonie somewhere I guess.
>
> Hi Paul,
>
> This worked really nice :) Now when in yyyymmdd-format it is as easy as
> before to sort the data.
>
> I just have to find the place where the years for the pull down
> are defined.
> I need to use dates that are prior 2000, and now when editing such a date,
> I'm getting all years changed to 2001..
>

> René

Yes I would like to know also, as I want to rid 2001. I am using 4.8.3 but
if you are using 4.8.5 I have run into some posts talking about some
UI_BEGIN_DATE variable, but as I said, I am on 4.8.3, so I don't know.

Paul