[ic] anybody using iongate?

sphen boyle interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue May 28 17:32:01 2002

I am going to be adding automatic charging to our website too (or i hope
to) and our merchant right now uses iongate.... not like it helps, but i
looked into it a long time ago and it confused me.  Ive learned so much
since then that i hope when i take another look ill be able to work it out.
   I would be anxious to know if anyone else is currently using the system
too.

-sphen