[ic] Contents of pulldowns for payment options and shipping options gone?

Kellen Weissenbach interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue May 28 23:28:01 2002

Hello Everyone!  It's me again!
With everyone's help I have been able to restore the contents of the payment
options pulldown menu on the checkout page (4.8.3 Foundation Store).
However, shipping is still blank.  I would like to accept basically all
forms of FedEx Shipping, no others.  I am positive this question too has
been covered already several times, but after over 6 hours of non stop
searching of the archives I have been unable to find any information
relavent to my situation.

Basically, to further explain, many functions in the wizard (in the admin)
do not seem to stick.  After many edits to catalog.cfg and a few to
interchange.cfg many now work and stick when changed.  I am not actually
concerned about being able to use the wizard, but just wanted to explain
this a bit.  I am hoping someone can direct me to an easy way to add FedEx
Shipping options, so I can get them to show up on checkout.  I would prefer
manual edits rather than the nightmarish admin wizard.

Thank you for all your help.  Everyone has been so helpful!

-Kellen