[ic] Limiting Search results to #?/page question

Wed May 29 10:07:01 2002

At 05:45 PM 5/28/2002 -1000, you wrote:

>Hello Interchange Users,
>
>So I have the store running.  I have too much products to make a search
>result or items by category display full results realistic.  I need to
>do this:
>
>         1) Have Code to Limit the a search or category list to say 15
>products per page

There is a search term called mv_matchlimit (ml) for this, the default is
50. Unless there is now a way to set this globally that I am not aware of,
you will need to use the Design editor to write Complex Search links where
you currently have simple ones, so that you can include ml.

>       2) Have Code at the bottom of the page to allow them to view the
>next list of 15 products (and hopefully list them like this 1-15 16-30
>30-45 45-52 (if 52 was the last product.))

Hmm... I am not sure that is one of the standard display formats for the
[more] list, but in any case, those docs are here:
http://interchange.redhat.com/cgi-bin/ic/docfly.html?mv_arg=icdatabase06.12

- Ed L.