[ic] GPG Encryption

Daryl Houston interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed May 29 14:39:01 2002

Does the interch user own that keyring?

Daryl L. L. Houston
Project Director
Mediapulse, Inc.
865.482.4455 ext. 21

-----Original Message-----
From: Dane Morgan [mailto:danemorgan@earthlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 11:25 AM
To: interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Subject: [ic] GPG Encryption

I have scoured the archives of this list and still can not get this
thing going.

Her is the error I am getting
gpg: Warning: using insecure memory!
gpg: /home/cpanel/.gnupg/secring.gpg: can't create keyring: Permission
denied
gpg: keyblock resource `/home/cpanel/.gnupg/secring.gpg': file open
error
gpg: /home/camohut/.gnupg/pubring.gpg: can't create keyring: Permission
denied
gpg: keyblock resource `/home/camohut/.gnupg/pubring.gpg': file open
error
gpg: orders@camohut.com: skipped: public key not found
gpg: [stdin]: encryption failed: public key not found

Here is how I am set up.

in catalog.cfg

#CreditCardAuto     Yes
EncryptProgram   __ENCRYPTOR__
EncryptKey       __PGP_KEY__

Route main  <<EOF
        attach            0
        credit_card       1
        default           1
        email             '__ORDERS_TO__'
        encrypt           0
        errors_to         '__ORDERS_TO__'
        pgp_cc_key        "__PGP_KEY__"
        pgp_key           "__PGP_KEY__"
        receipt           etc/receipt.html
        report            etc/report
        supplant          1
        individual_track  orders
        track             logs/tracking.asc
EOF

In variables
ENCRYPTOR         /usr/bin/gpg --no-default-keyring --always-trust
--keyring
/home/camohut/.gnupg/pubring.gpg -e -a --batch -t -r '%s'
PGP_CC_KEY      orders@camohut.com
PGP_KEY             orders@camohut.com
ORDERS_TO        orders@camohut.com

I used the following command in SSH

Do I need to ask my host to change the permissions on the pubring.gpg
file? is this a security issue if I do? Any info, sugestions pointers
for where to head next are appreciated.

A second issue is that when I turn on CreditCardAuto i get the error
that IC can not determing the expiration date.

Thanks,
Dane Morgan
camohut.com