[ic] Upgrade error with mauthonly

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri May 31 10:27:00 2002

Mark Lehrer <mark@knm.org> writes:

> Hello there.  We did an upgrade from 4.6 to 4.8 and just about everything
> works - except for the most important part: credit card authorization.
>
> We have the following in our catalog.cfg:
>
> Variable         CYBER_MODE          mauthonly
> Variable         MV_PAYMENT_MODE     mauthonly

You use Cybercash ? Then try:

Variable 	MV_PAYMENT_MODE cybercash
Variable	MV_PAYMENT_CONFIGFILE /home/passion/merchant_conf
EncryptProgram   __ENCRYPTOR__
EncryptKey		 __PGP_KEY__

with your values on the right side for the last three directives.

Ciao
        Racke

--
Free resources for Interchange programming NOW !!!
Don't hesitate to contact me if you need my professional help.