[ic] Changing ProductFiles seems to not work

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri May 31 11:13:01 2002

Rene Hertell wrote:

> I'm trying to specify an other db as a productfile in the catalog.cfg, but
> without success. After restarting, the "$Config->{ProductFiles}[0]" in the
> item.html contains still the old products variable..
>
> I could not figure out in which other places this ProductFiles variable
> could specified be than in the catalog.cfg. I'm using 4.8.5 (latest CVS
> version)no a RH 7.2.
>
> Regards,
>
> René

(296) mvend@BPA > grep -R ProductFiles *
catalog.cfg:ProductFiles   ostern xmas kosmetik products
owkpa.structure:
'ProductFiles' => 'ProductFiles',
owkpa.structure:                          'ProductFiles_0' => 'ostern',
owkpa.structure:                          'ProductFiles_1' => 'xmas',
owkpa.structure:                          'ProductFiles_2' =>
'kosmetik',
owkpa.structure:                          'ProductFiles_3' =>
'products',
owkpa.structure:          'ProductFiles' => [

Did that helps you?

ciao

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[leidinger@bpanet.de]