[ic] Random GPG failures

Fri May 31 13:04:01 2002

On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 12:32:42PM -0400, Brian Kosick wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> OK OK this is a repost with some updates,  I found the thread titled
> "Intermittent PGP failures & Lost CC info".  The only solution that people
> seem to have come up with is "cron job using interchange -r"  I also ran
> through my log files again, and found the PGP error (I had been searching
> for gpg rather than PGP previously) I too get PGP failed with error 3702
> 90% of the times that it fails.
>
> I guess my question now is has anyone found truely what the problem is yet?

That's making the assumption that this is a general problem.  Might not
be.  In my experience a 700 celeron is less reliable than a 350 PII.  I
don't know why and it is only my personal IMPRESSION.  That should still
be plenty of hardward for 100 orders.  Is your /tmp Ext3 mirrored too?

Anyway, it's up to you to generate more info regarding the problem.
Stick in some ::logGlobals dotted through the encryption routine.