[ic] Template pages

Rat interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri May 31 13:37:38 2002

Alright.. I've had it with this template page business.. I've spent 2 days
trying to figure out where this goes..

PageSelectField    template_page

at least i think thats what I want to do.. what I need is several different
flypages that are assignable to products in the database so some of the images
will change depending on what product the customer is looking at..

For example when a customer views a grandfather clock the clock should show up
on the fly page http://gfcplus.com/~eaganh/cgi-bin/cart.cgi/grandfather.html
which has been my test subject. These pages will also serve as flypages for the
galleries.. so it will kind of look like my current results page.. just with
different images for diferent products...

If this makes sense to anyone please lend me a hand with this.. it's driving me
nuts.

I'm not a programmer,

RAT