[ic] Random GPG failures

Fri May 31 14:49:00 2002

> >Hi,
> >
> >I had somewhat a similar problem, and went nut.  After posting on
> >Interchange, I kindly got a response from Kevin Walsh, who
> pointed me to
> >the following article.  I resolved my issue:
>> >

>http://interchange.redhat.com/pipermail/interchange-users/200-March/018636.
html

>Thanks Tin and Dan,
>
>         I've implemented the RPC traffic mode, and the MaxServer 0
>suggestions.  More specifically, I followed the articles solution.  (I
>liked the ifdef solution)  I'll watch to see if there are any more errors,
>and let everyone know if this has been resolved.

I just implemented it as well, but there is already and ifdef TRAFFIC
section of the code so you shouldn't have to add one.  Not sure the effect
if you do either.  Just do a search from the top for TRAFFIC.  You will find
a line that says Variable TRAFFIC low (which you change from low to rpc) and
then the ifdef for "low" followed by one for "rpc".  Just add the MaxServers
0
line to the bottom of that ifdef section.

By the way, doing an interchange -r every night reduces the frequency a lot
but does NOT solve the problem, as I had posted earlier.  Several days after
that post, it happened again.

Patrick