[ic] limiting credit card types accepted?

Melissa interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri May 31 18:22:01 2002

I have a functioning site, which I thought was configured to accept
only Visa & Mastercard.   However, orders are successful when
Discover numbers are entered.

ord/checkout.html correctly displays just Visa & MC images.

Other settings I've checked that seem ok  from the Admin web interface:
    Administration -> Payments
    Tables -> variable -> CREDIT_CARDS_ACCEPTED

I'm using Interchange 4.8.3.  My site is standard configuration,
built almost entirely through the CommerceLauncher & Admin web
interface.

Is there a setting to turn on credit card type validation that I've
missed?  Or does this require additional coding?

Thanks for any suggestions you might have.

Melissa