[ic] Customizing Interchange design

Jeff Dafoe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Nov 1 13:17:00 2002

> Am I able to create my own custom template so that the cart fits into my
> site designs? Or must I use the template creation tool for the shopping
> cart?

    You can completely develop your own look and feel.  Every element can be
completely customized.

> As a follow up...
> If yes, where is the best place to start for guidance in doing this?

    If you have shell access to your system, install the sample Foundation
catalog and then look in the catalog's "pages" directory.  This contains the
templates for the default store.  You can use them to understand what is
going on and either modify them to suit your needs or use them as a
reference point while developing your own templates.

Jeff