[ic] Search box not returning all matches

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Nov 1 15:23:01 2002

I think I had this problem as well. Does it work when you do an advanced
search?
There was about 5-6 postings regarding this subject, and we determined what
the problem was but I can't recall off the top of my head.

Try the advanced & let me know.

-Steve

Mr. Lock
http://www.mrlock.com
817-571-1324
817-571-1991 FAX

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org]On Behalf Of Interchange
user
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 2:08 PM
To: interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Subject: [ic] Search box not returning all matches

I have a weird problem whereby something typed into the search box doesn't
return all the items that it should. It seems to be listing only items that
have been in the database (MySQL) for a long time (i.e. several months).
Things that I've added more recently aren't returned in the results.

This was happening a while ago with some items, but they have since began
appearing in the results.

Can anyone tell me what's up?