[ic] Ordering on flypage

Philip Alves interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Nov 3 18:42:00 2002

> >Howdy all!
> >
> >I've been looking for a way to stay on the flypage when a customer hits
Buy
> >Now, and not go to ord/basket, like the Foundation Demo does.  I've tried
> >copying the [set munge_quantity] ... [/set] stuff from results.html to
> >flypage, but I get "Sorry, page (nothing) not found".  Results.html does
> >exactly what I want flypage to do.
> >
> >Is there a way to add the item to the basket from flypage, but not show
the
> >basket, or am I out of luck?
> >
> >Thanks for the help!
> >
> >Phil
>
> I think changing mv_nextpage to something like [item-code] would do it.
>
> - Grant

Thanks for the quick answer!  I just tried it, but still get sent to
ord/basket.  Would it possibly have something to do with this:

<FORM ACTION="[area order]" METHOD=POST name="zarb">

I've been doing some digging and am now under the impression that I'm
getting sent to ord/basket because of [area order].  Thing is, I'm not sure
if this is in fact the cause, or what to do about it.

Phil