[ic] Stock display change

Saso Domijan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Nov 5 19:36:01 2002

> I have made a lot of changes to Foundation, but you should look for the
> code that looks something like this on your flypage.html:
>
> [if-item-data inventory quantity < 1]
> <b>Out Of Stock<b>
> [else]
> <b>In Stock</b>
> [/else]
> [/if-item-data]
>
> Just replace all of that with [item-field ship_code] and that will drop
> in the value you have in the "ship_code" column of your products table
> for the item that is being displayed.

Thanks! This part is somehow known to me.. but still having problems getting
the option to show in Item edit or new item after putting it in
mv_metadata... (hope products::ship_code is correct).. but there has to be
something else because just this does not put the option in Item editor
where I could enable this option for new products..

Regards,
Saso