[ic] hostnamelookups on or off?

Chris Slaght interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Nov 6 08:04:00 2002

From: "Robert Wall" <bob@web-walrus.com>
> >     Yes, I like that idea a lot.  I backported your 4.9 modifications to
> > adjust_cgi (right above the final AOL fix) and Config.pm to my 4.8
catalog.
> > It seems to be working so far.  Of course I also ran with no hostname
lookup
> > for a couple of months now and didn't notice the problem there until
today,
> > so...

I just saw this in my usertrack in wondered if this is what you are talking
about??

20021106        RVjpcANV:205.188.209.76 madrayjake      172.130.131.45
1036585441              VIEWPAGE=ord/checkout

The confusing part of this is that there are two different IP Address's in
the line.

Does anyone know what this is all about?

Chris Slaght
ISS