[ic] divine, Inc. patent infringements

steve liethen interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Nov 6 13:22:28 2002

Sorry Paul, Sorry Ryan, Sorry et.al.
I am placing everyone on notice that I have patented, copy righted, and
reserved the concept of "synaptic interchange of electrical charges,
regardless if said interaction results in the creation or exchange of
data or information, in any organisms that is based on, derived from,
or in any manner related to any organic or inorganic process or object
that uses, or may appear to use, any element whatsoever that has been,
or may by extension at any time in the future, be included in the period
chart of elements. My strategy is to inform, and sue any form of matter
that is now, or has at anytime in the past, infringed, or appeared to
infringe, on my rights. I am starting with the smallest and simplest
forms, and moving up to the more complex. I am by extension placing on
notice the founder of Christianity, having asserted the assumption of an
organic life form, all the liability for having used in some, or in any
part, any of the above stated processes becomes liable for payment in
full for use of said same. All charges are to be based on the assumed
value of the result of the use of said processes, after paying the
initial base licensing fee. All "assumed value" shall be determined by
myself, at my sole discression. And it goes without saying I shall have
no liablility whatsoever for anything....Cheers!...Steve~