[ic] $Session->{username} in a Payment module?

Wed Nov 6 18:23:19 2002

Quoting Ron Phipps (rphipps@reliant-solutions.com):
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to do the following in the signio payment module:
>
> my $comment1 = $Session->{username} || $actual{b_fname};
>
> However every time $comment1 is set the billing first name even when the
> user is logged in.  Is there a restriction on using the $Session object
> in the payment module?  If so how can I access the username in the
> payment module?

Just a package thing. You have to use $Vend::Session since you are
not in the Vend::Interpolate package (as a UserTag always is by default).

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

-- Wernher Von Braun