[ic] integrating community features into interchange

stjohn interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Nov 8 09:46:01 2002

Hi,
can anyone point out where I might find some documentation relating to
adding other features into interchange. I would like to add some community
stuff such as a provided by weblogs like 'scoop' or 'slashdot'. Users would
be able to add news items or stories and comment on them. The news and
stories would relate to the products we sell on the website. I would like to
use the ecommerce functions of interchange and it's templating functions and
link off to other perl programs and database tables. Has anyone done this
before? Could they give me some pointers as the best way to do this in
relation to the interchange program structure?

many thanks,

stjohn