[ic] Safe restrictions

Jerry interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Nov 8 15:09:00 2002

This has been driving me nuts today. Maybe I'm
just missing something simple or perhaps an
sql insert isn't possible with SAFE other than
into products? Maybe someone can help why this
code gives a safe error:
Safe: no access for database products

    [perl tables=codes]
    $Tag->query({sql => "insert into codes (code, region) values ('1',
'12345')"});
	return;
    [/perl]

This code, if used to write to the products database
works fine. Safe::Hole is installed and currently
running IC 4.8.

Using IC [query] tag seems to work, but I'll need to do this
inside the [perl] tag to accomplish all I need to do. The
above example for testing is just a very simple example
of my problem.

Jerry Uphoff