[ic] Search field in cat.txt

Jeff Dafoe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Nov 8 18:19:01 2002

> That's what I did and it worked!  But just out of curiosity, is there a
way
> to add the carriage return in cat.txt (or in any txt file) before
uploading
> it to the server?

    If you get a "programmers editor" from somewhere they always have a way
to insert control codes into the file.  On windows I use UltraEdit-32 (which
is like $30-$40) and it has a little ASCII chart you can use to insert
control codes.  When doing IC development from windows a good programmers
editor is well worth the meager investment as it is easy to inadvertently
insert stray control codes and such into your IC config and database files
if you use Notepad or a similar "word processor" type of editor.

Jeff