[ic] MV_PAYMENT_REMAP

paul jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Nov 9 18:23:00 2002

Hi

Does anybody know where I can find docs/information on MV_PAYMENT_REMAP.

I think it is missing in the docs, so if anybody has first hand
knowledge or experience with this can you please share...

I hacked the authorizenet.pm module a while back, and recently upgraded
foolishly not realizing it would overwrite.

No big deal, but I was told that "mapping" said values was a better way
to go, but I come up with zilch on devgroup.

I found the reference in payment.pm:

...Can be changed/extended with remap/MV_PAYMENT_REMAP

Suggestions?

TIA

Paul

PS, if anybody can provide enough information to get me going on it, I
will write a little HOW TO for the archives after I have successfully
worked it.