[ic] results ordered by stock number?

Blair Campbell interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Nov 9 18:41:01 2002

I am posting my own solution for anyone else's possible benefit?

This is the code from the results.html page:

[search-list]
[sort products:code]
[item-change 1][condition][item-field category][item-field code][/condition]

This allowed me to display a category as follows:

http://www.drinkandshrinknow.com/cgi-bin/sam/scan/fi=products/st=db/co=yes/s
f=category/se=Skin%20Care/va=banner_image=/va=banner_text=.html

for the link I used Skin Care but created actual categories of Skin Care -
Balanced System and Skin Care - Hydrating System. This in effect gave me
'subcategories' or orderly listing of products in Skin Care.

Hope this helps someone

Blair