[ic] upgraded to 4.9.3... a couple questions

Grant interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Nov 11 14:53:00 2002

I've got a 4.9.3 store running now and it looks awesome, but I've got a
couple questions.

When you click on "Enter tracking numbers" in the 4.9.3 "Live Demo" store,
six fields come up to edit for the pending orders.  On my store, when that
link is clicked I only get the "New record" option, the pending order that I
have does not show up to be edited.  I also get a huge long list of fields
to edit instead of just a few like the demo.  I haven't added the
tracking_number field yet, but it doesn't seem to be functioning properly
for me anyway.  What needs to be adjusted to get this to display properly?

Also, how can you get back to the UI's splash page after leaving it?  I
added a link on that page and I'd like to be able to access it after
browsing the UI.

Thanks!

- Grant