[ic] Inet mode and SSL...

Jonathan Clark interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Nov 13 05:22:00 2002

> I tried searching the archives, found nothing in search on your site,
> found several hits under Google, but all the links go to
> interchange.redhat.com which appears to be defunct.

> So, how do I make SSL work when I'm using INET mode?
> I have the normal non-ssl side of the site working fine at:
> http://cart.domain.com:7786
>
> How do I get it to working using SSL for that?
> Thanks,

I think you should be pointing your browser at apache and not directly at
the interchange daemon. Your Apache virtual server should have an
Interchange link program in the cgi-bin which handles all page requests. If
you have the secure server name correctly set in your catalog, and a virtual
server which listens on the https port then it should all work.

good luck!

Jonathan
Webmaint.