[ic] Charge operation 'signio' failed?

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Nov 13 09:44:00 2002

At 11:41 PM 11/12/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>We moved everything from one server to another, and some things were
>different.
>For example, the previous Apache server didn't have suexec enabled, the
>new one does, so we have to use INET mode, whereas before we were using
>UNIX mode.
>Now we're trying to get the bits and pieces of this existing catalog
>back to full functionality.
>Right now, we can order everything, but then I fill in the credit card
>info, and click the "Place Order" button, I get the following error:
>
>  There were errors in your last submission:
>(signio): Charge operation 'signio' failed.
>
>Any suggestions on where to look?
>Thanks,
>-Art

You didn't mention whether you have control of the IC server or not. In any
case, the first thing I would check for is the presence of this line in
interchange.cfg:

Require module Vend::Payment::Signio

If it is not there, it needs to be added, and the Interchange server needs
to be restarted. The other important pieces are the pfpro binary (usually
placed in VENDROOT/bin/), the PayflowPro certificate file (VENDROOT/cert/)
and the PayflowPro shared library file (VENDROOT/lib).

- Ed L.

463 Main St., Suite D         eCommerce | Consulting | Hosting
Placerville, CA  95667        edl@newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (530) 622-9426 Fax